Mission and values
Providing quality, affordable financial services to people who live in poor and remote rural areas, promotion of development of micro and small businesses to provide new economic opportunities for the population of the Republic of Tajikistan.
- Urban residents
- Мicro and Small Entrepreneurs
We will continue to:
- Carry out the activity in full compliance with all regulatory and legal principles;
- Facilitate the growth and expansion of micro, small and medium-sized businesses;
- Promote gender balance, rural development in poor and remote regions of the country;
- Promote the creation of new jobs.
We want to be:
- A leader in the micro finance sector in rural areas of RT (top 3);
- Recognizable and stable player in urban areas (Top 5).
We want to achieve:
- High level of customer satisfaction by providing services based on cutting-edge technologies;
- High professionalism and satisfaction of employees;
- Achieving a leading position among MFIs in Tajikistan in relation to return on equity and operation performance.
Social goals:Quality of service:
- Have a satisfactory customer retention rate
- Offer products that meet the customer’s needs
- Timely supply of financial services
- Offer available service point at a comfortable distance from the customer’s place of residence
- Serve the clients living in rural areas
- Offer customized credit products to farmers in Tajikistan
- Have a satisfactory proportion of women clients in the portfolio
- Offer customized credit products for small and medium-sized businesses in Tajikistan
- Offer new loans adapted to the growing needs of the client’s business
- Service of poor and remote rural areas
- Pay special attention to Khatlon region
- Offer new loans adapted to the growing needs of the customer’s business.